Because we know you want to know what we're doing

Thursday 14 March 2013

Boredom. Emzas Day.

Hello
 Live, Love, Laugh
Okay so if you lot reading now, have read the first post you'll know that Thursdays are MY days, God help us all, however I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!
Any ideas appreciated but til then expect the unexpected....

Okay so I need to know how to make fairy wings by Saturday.
No jokes.
 Next Friday 6 of my friends, myself and Zana are going to school dressed as fairies.
Its for comic relief dont worry we are still sane.
So any easy ideas for making fairy wings will be helpful and the best idea/suggestion will win the amazing prize of...........
A SMILE IN YOUR NAME.
Wow what a great prize eh?

Howza about I tell you a little about fairies to get you in the mood I will use the greatest homework saviour: Wikipedia.
A fairy (also faery, faerie, fay, fae; euphemistically wee folk, good folk, people of peace, fair folk, etc.) is a type of mythical being or legendary creature, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural or preternatural.
Fairies resemble various beings of other mythologies, though even folklore that uses the term fairy offers many definitions. Sometimes the term describes any magical creature, including goblins or gnomes: at other times, the term only describes a specific type of more ethereal creature.

 Well that was illuminating.

Now what?

Hmmmmmn
Did you know that if you are reading this you are most likely not a squirrel?
Thats scientifically proven.

How to make a banana face mask:


Ingredients:

  • 1 banana,  ripe is best (You can keep ripe bananas in the freezer! (Cool fact. (Wait can you do this put brackets inside brackets?(Oh well)) Though let it defrost before using it)
  • 2 tablespoons o' honey
  • An orange or a lemon (When life give you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it...)

Preparation:

Mash up the banana, then mix in the honey. For best results, put the ingredients in a blender.
Add a few drops of juice from an orange or a lemon.
Apply to face for 15 minutes before rinsing with a cool washcloth or a steaming warm washcloth.


Well I'm sleepy now so night-night ;)
Follow us
Dont be a stranger!
Well...
Night
~Emza~


4 comments:

  1. Coooool, I'm glad I'm good folk, I love the word goblin! Why am I feeling so random, none of tat actually made sense
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it is great? Yeah probably! Anyway, thanks for the comment on my blog a while ago!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the banana face mask :)
    Paige x

    http://curlygurlymoments.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete