Because we know you want to know what we're doing

Monday 11 March 2013

Reviewing Stuff

Hello
Hey
Howdy
Caio
Hola
Guten Tag
Ummmmmm.
Bonjour
Yeah thats about it.

So............... Gotta love dots.
'Some people are like slinkies not really good for anything but you cant help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs'

Right now I'm listening to summer paradise its a catchy song. What song are you listening to dear viewer?

This post will mainly be done by Emza buuuuut Zana will 'chip' in.

Films are good. Ima gonna list three films I have recently watched and enjoyed aswell as a comment AND the trailer. So here we go...

1) The Avengers Assemble
Who doesnt love a good superhero movie? I love them my absolute favorite kind.
This one i really good it has aliens, it has an invasion, it has the best heros (No spiderman?) and it has a hulk!
















2) Hotel Transylvania
Funny. Its about a vampire who built a hotel for monsters but mainly for his daughter so they wont be hurt by the Humans.















3) My sisters keeper. Sooooo sad but a great film. I need to read the book. I ts about a girl who was made especially so that she can give cells and stuff to her sister who has cancer. But then she decides that she doesn't want to do it anymore.















Now then Booooooks. We love reading and here are three good books:

1) I Am Number Four- Pittacus Lore
Zana: I am Number One. This book left me speechless for days. Just kidding I couldn't be speechless for an hour, forget days! But it was good enough for me to lie and say that ;)
This book is another sci-fi, with characters from other worlds. A fast paced, action packed following John Smith - just your average teenager... Except he's not. With other worldly powers he kicks ass in this book about trying to protect earth from the mogadorians - a name that will haunt me to my grave! John is number 4 and the mogadorians after him...what will happen? Dun dun dunnnn

And if you're not into reading, this is still for you because the book is just as good :D Starring Alex Pettyfer (Worth it just to see his face for over an hour) and Dianna Agron (That's right, Quinn from Glee - go gleeks!) this film is truly incredible - such a pity they decided not to do the sequel - another few hours of Alex Pettyfers face? Yes please!
I give this book 9/10
I give the film adaptation 9/10
I give Alex Pettyfers face 10/10


2) Ultraviolet- R.J Anderson
Zana: Ultraviolet tells the tale of a teenage girl who, although seemingly crazy, is in fact rather normal compared to some...
Convinced that she killed the girl that everyone loves, Alison goes crazy and is sent to a mental hospital. Funnily enough along the way, she befriends some aliens...you have to read it to understand that bit fully ;)
I love this book because although none of this could be real, R J Anderson writes it in a way which makes you feel like it could be. Although not the same as her other stories - the series starting with 'Knife' about fairies - I think this could be Andersons next big thing.
I thoroughly recommend reading it, and give it a good 8/10


3) Gone- Micheal Grant
 Emza: Everyone ove the age of 15 disapears... However its not all yay no more homework it mor Oh no a psycho monster is trying to kill us!
This series is amazing but not for the fainthearted! 

I give it 9/10

Sooooo hope you enjoyed reading that. If you want us to check out your blog put the link below :)
 Follow, Smile, Be Happy
Over and Out
~Emza & Zana~

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually obbsessed with My Sister's Keeper! So sad but such a good film! I need to read the book too xox

    http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, I have both read My Sister's Keeper and watched the film adaptation - and both endings are rather different. The film certainly was amazing, but I'm still a bit confused as to why they changed the original ending - which although sadder, I thought it just made the book so much more realistic x

      ~Zana~

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just followed! xxx Love your blog! Would you mind checking mine out and maybe following?
    Thanks!
    ~Ellie:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! We'll check it out sooon :)
      ~Emza~

      Delete